The club provides education, resources, and opportunities for its members to promote the love of gardening and floral design as well as civic and environmental responsibility.
Founded in 1941, the Arlington Garden Club is a member of the National Garden Clubs, Inc., the New England Garden Clubs, Inc., and the Federated Garden Clubs of Vermont, Inc. The club is also a member of the National Audubon Society, the Vermont Land Trust, and the Yellow Barn Project.
- Three Community Gardens
- Perennials at the Town Hall
- Fresh Flowers for Meals on Wheels
- Memorial Day Parade
- Landscaping for Habitat for Humanity Housing
- Wreaths for the two area covered bridges
- Wreaths for the Martha Canfield Library
- Community House Christmas Tree/Events
- Program education, open to the community
- Junior Gardeners at Fisher Elementary School
- AGC Camp and College Scholarships
- Book donations at the Martha Canfield Library